paolo berdin
Send As SMS
updates
4.15.2007
since my last entry..

  • ..i've started summer school at our new campus. i have anthropology and biochemistry from monday to saturday. 12 noon to 6 p.m. have you ever heard of a crappier schedule?
  • ..this crazyass driver pointed his finger and screamed at me since according to him, i was causing traffic. my car isn't tinted and it took all my guts to stop me from giving him the finger, so instead, i laughed, raised both my hands and mouthed the words "just relax". but seriously, i felt awful. nobody had ever done something like that to me before. i hope he figures in an accident.
  • ..i ALMOST got into jamaican nights, but thank god i saw two of my friends who were leaving already and i went back to cebu with them. i heard it sucked, by the way.
  • ..i've seen "ang cute ng ina mo". terribly baduy. but what the heck, i'm a baduy person and so i loved. i couldn't stop lughing - from the cartwheels at the airport to eugene domingo's "kris-tane kris-tane's", from ai-ai's face to the dancing maids, from the not-so-good-looking macho dancers to everything, really.
  • ..my cousin nadine has a new house in texas, and it's huuuuge. and it's so mtv cribs. look look.
  • ..my favoritest cousin in the world, marla, has started a new blogspot. i'll post the link here once i'm sure that she doesn't abandon/forget all about it.
  • ..mitz's debut is going to be on the 12th of next month, insted of the 5th. yes yes, just so i can go.



7:03 PM
only 3 had something to say?

.

yo fools

hi i'm paolo.


tell me something



my links


other blogs
aiess
christie
himantayon
iammai
inez
layla
mike
pedro
sam


older
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008


previous posts
barili and moalboal
island getaway hahaha
gone gone gone
driver for a day
tanga
zzzzzzzzzzzz
just for the sake
bored and boring
what do you think?
paseo cherry popped


e-mail: paoloberdin@yahoo.com.ph
ym: paoloberdin