paolo berdin
Send As SMS
bored in ayala
5.21.2007
hello. i'm in netopia ayala right now. alone. i was with my friends just a few minutes ago because we were supposed to watch shrek 3. we were late for the 3:40 screening so they decided to watch the one at 5:10 instead and i wasn't able to join them since it's my stepdad's birthday and we're having dinner in an hour.

so i'm talking to my mother on the phone, who is telling me about the weddings fashion show last night at marco polo, about how she met philip rodriguez (who she used to model for) again after many, many years and how he still remembers her and where she used to live ("ang ang, ilado biyah kaayo ka sa una dai"). someone please magically appear in front of me and save me.

DING! (bell sound haha) i just remembered this conversation between my little brother and i.

me: mik, do you remember how you destroyed my disposable camera years ago?
miko: really? how?
me: you put it in the water
miko: in deep water?
me: di uy! sa bat-room gud!
miko: what? bat-room? bat-room or bathroom?
me: *silence*

check this out, The 100 Most Frequently Challenged Books of 1990–2000. i've only read about 7 and a half of the books on the list, which makes me feel that there's so much i've missed out on. i need new books! it's a week until my birthday so you know, just in case you feel generous, you know what to get me.

talking about books, the last one i read was "'tis" by frank mccourt (of "angela's ashes" fame) and i finished it about 3 weeks ago.

i hate not having anything to read, i get this feeling that i haven't been using my brain right.


5:35 PM
only 3 had something to say?

.

yo fools

hi i'm paolo.


tell me something



my links


other blogs
aiess
christie
himantayon
iammai
inez
layla
mike
pedro
sam


older
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008


previous posts
lola golfer
late, late summer
ninety
pag ch** uy
updates
barili and moalboal
island getaway hahaha
gone gone gone
driver for a day
tanga


e-mail: paoloberdin@yahoo.com.ph
ym: paoloberdin