paolo berdin
Send As SMS
seventeen
5.30.2007
i'm already seventeen and 2 days old.

i used to dread turning seventeen. there's just nothing special about it, you know? sixteen is neither too young nor too old. eighteen means beling legal. but so far, it's been fun, which really isn't saying much since it's only been two days.

i went to the beach with my friends to celebrate my birthday last monday.. and contrary to how i thought it'd turn out, it was great. it was probably the best day of my summer. see, that was the first time i ever celebrated my birthday. i used to have this fear that no one would show up and i'd just get disappointed (that "this is my party and i can cry if i want to" or however that song goes then plys nonstop in my head). but everyone came - or at least ALMOST everyone.

so i started that day by waking up at 4:30 in the morning because it rained. i prayed for it to stop, even. you should also know that i went to church last saturday and lit 5 candles for a disaster-free birthday. but the rain did stop, thank god, although we could've used more sunlight. anyway, i picked up some of my friends and we headed for the beach. people arrived and arrived and arrived and we had lunch and drank and danced and drank and swam and drank some more. rico passed out, oh yes he did. looking at him made me feel afraid - he looked like a dead body and since the alcohol in my system started kicking in, i couldn't stop asking everyone i saw "what's wrong with rico? is he gonna be okay? is it my fault". that's what you get for guzzling a bottle of tanduay, which rico did, ladies and gentlemen!

i don't know what else to say, words cannot express how thankful i am.. HAHA no, i'm kidding. but really, it was so much fun. thanks to everyone who came. it's about time i say that i have the best bunch of friends. i love how everyone loves me. and again, i'm kidding.

(click the photo above for more pictures)



it was gia's debut last sunday at the parklane hotel. i'm looking for the english equivalent of "bongga" because that's the only way i can describe it. grand? amazing? wowowee? AND the fact that i danced to that "kembot" song made it so much better. hahaha. (that was half a joke)

pictures here.

i'll end here. i have to go put medicine on the cut on my foot. it's killing me. it's red and green and pink and i can't walk because of it. tsk, maybe i shouldn't have drank too much alcohol. hmmmmmmmmmmm.



5:29 PM
only 0 had something to say?

.

yo fools

hi i'm paolo.


tell me something



my links


other blogs
aiess
christie
himantayon
iammai
inez
layla
mike
pedro
sam


older
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008


previous posts
sad
abandon ship
bored in ayala
lola golfer
late, late summer
ninety
pag ch** uy
updates
barili and moalboal
island getaway hahaha


e-mail: paoloberdin@yahoo.com.ph
ym: paoloberdin