paolo berdin
Send As SMS
traumatized
5.31.2007
i have just experienced one of the most traumatic incidents in my life.

my family and i had dinner at that binugoy restaurant in mabolo since my tita honey wanted
to eat filipino food in a, well, "binugoy" manner before she goes back to the states
tomorrow.

my tita noticed this man in a pink polo shirt who kept on staring at my mom, but didn't
actually think of it as unusual since "grace gets that a lot," she said.

all of a sudden, i hear my mother scream, see her stand from her chair and run after a man
in pink who was running away with my mother's bag in his hands. everyone also started to
run after the thief - the gay guys beside us who started screaming in swardspeak, the
waitresses who tried to hit the man with their order slips, the "standbys" and of course,
the "bugoys". it was amazing, really. even people who didn't know what happened joined
running and all the cars stopped and stared. my mother got hysterical and cried (imagine,
her rolex and almost 40,000 pesos were in that bag). the thief should be tied to a post,
coated with sugar, and be fed to red ants for making my mother cry and then burn in hell
for being the fucking thief that he is.

the culprit was caught and beat up - serves him right - and brought inside a police car.
everyone was trying to hit him - there was this guy with a huge piece of wood who used it
to poke the bastard, and best among the rest, my tita picked up this huge rock from the
ground and hit the thief's head with it.

the thief must've had a little experience in theft since he dropped my mom's bag even
before he got out of the restaurant - he probably panicked because the gay guys screamed
sooooo loud.

right this very moment, my mom is at the police station. she called and said that the thief is still 21 years old and askin for forgiveness, but no one falls for that shit anymore. too bad.


10:01 PM
only 4 had something to say?

.

yo fools

hi i'm paolo.


tell me something



my links


other blogs
aiess
christie
himantayon
iammai
inez
layla
mike
pedro
sam


older
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008


previous posts
seventeen
sad
abandon ship
bored in ayala
lola golfer
late, late summer
ninety
pag ch** uy
updates
barili and moalboal


e-mail: paoloberdin@yahoo.com.ph
ym: paoloberdin